The True Story

This is a tale of a mom and a wife trying to keep it all together and still find time for herself.



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meet the Teacher

Well it is official, Griffin is going to start Kindergarten.  I knew this day would come but it seems like it happened so fast.  We attended the "Meet the Teacher" at his school this evening.  Griffin met his teacher Mrs. Ragland, found his seat with his name tag, looked at his cubby, and played around the room.  He was very excited to have computers in his classroom.  I think he is ready.  I am sure he will cry as he always does when he enters into a strange place at first but he is such a social kid that he will adjust quick.  I think I am more nervous about this if that is possible.  I asked so many questions regarding drop-off and pick-up procedures, etc.  I never thought I would become one of those mothers who would annoy the teacher with millions of questions but I am.  I can't help it.  Ha!

Monday marks the first day for Griffin at Pecan Creek Elementary.  Ready or not....here we come!

I have some pictures to post but for some reason the computer will not read my card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment