The True Story

This is a tale of a mom and a wife trying to keep it all together and still find time for herself.



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Step One....Create a Blog

Hello blogging world!  I have decided to jump on the "blog" bandwagon and create my very own.  This should be interesting.  Step one on becoming a "Super Mom" check.  This blog will consist of stories of a day in the life of me.  With four children, one getting ready to start their adventure into the educational world, twin babies, and a little guy who just can't quite get the potty thing down my life is comical to most and I wouldn't change a thing. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great start!! I wish I would've started from the second that the boys were born.... you never think you'll forget things, but you do!! Good luck! Just update as the kids allow, and you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete